CODEF Conf. Secretary
c/o SFB TR6, Heike Kaminski
Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 25.32
40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
eMail: email@example.com =======
Proceedings of the CODEF conference
The proceedings of the CODEF conference will be published as a special issue of Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter .
More information about the journal can be found on the web at
We would like to ask all invited speakers to turn in a manuscript, so that the special issue reflects the full character of the meeting.
Important: Only the invited talks will be published in the proceedings!
The DEADLINE for submission of manuscript for the proceedings is the beginning of the conference, Monday, 26 April 2004
Further instructions for preparing your manuscript for the proceedings
For any further questions about the proceedings, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please prepare your manuscript following the general submission rules of the Journal of Physics:
Condensed Matter which can be found on the web http://www.iop.org/Journals/cm .
IOP accepts almost any format and there are various submission channels (web, email, hardcopies).
The address for submitting manuscripts is:
Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
Institute of Physics Publishing
Dirac House, Temple Back
Bristol, BS1 6BE
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact telephone: +44 (0) 117 929 7481
Contact fax: +44 (0) 117 929 4318
In submitting please clearly state that your article is submitted for the CODEF proceedings.
- The length of your article should lie between a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 25 journal pages providing enough
flexibility to prepare shorter and larger articles (for guidance: one page of double-space typescript or one figure is approx. half a printed page).
- Your article will be refereed by one external referee. The special issue should be used as a reference for recent progress
in colloids in external fields.
Therefore, please avoid pure repetition of material that is already published and include novel results.
- You are invited and encouraged to publish with your collaborators in case you feel this is necessary.
- The issue will presumably appear after completion of the refereeing process in August 2004.
Every conference participant will receive a copy of the issue.